Lovely Readers

May 4, 2011

Foot Scrub Recipe

So as I was getting my pedi earlier today, I remembered! I know promised a post on the Peppermint & Rosemary Rejuvenating Foot Scrubs I made for my friends bridal shower so here it is:

Makes enough to fill about 2 large mason jars:
- 1 cup sea salt (Morton Fine)
- 1 cup Epsom salt (any that's coarse will do)
- 5 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 3 tsp pure lemon extract
- 6 tsp of Rosemary Essentail oil
- 2 tsp eucalyptus Essential oil
- 1 cup sweet almond oil (add more for desired texture)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking soda
- (Optional) food coloring - only 1-3 drops..anymore and you'll probably stain your skin. Remember to mix ingredients well.
- measuring cups and spoons
- mixing bowl and spoon
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..