Lovely Readers

Jun 23, 2010

Holly Madison In Mexico Brings Back Happy Memories

If you’ve been missing Holly Madison since ‘Girls Next Door, like I have - she now has her own show, just like Kendra! ‘Holly’s World‘ tune in (Sundays @ 10:30pm on E!) I was watching it the other night and to my surprise she recently vacationed on the Mayan Riviera in Mexico, and also stayed at the El Dorado Royale Resort. It bought back memories for me because this is also where my husband and I held our dream wedding a little over a year ago. Holly and her crew flew there for her sexy 2011 Calender Shoot. On a recent interview Holly had this to say about the resort: "I had a blast in Mexico, and I was at the most picturesque resort ever, the place is truly spectacular". It was so nice to hear her thoughts and review of the resort. We had such an amazing stay while there too. The place is just phenomenal, and the Casitas are by far the closest thing to heaven..seriously. We will return some day, and this place is for now, our little secret get-away..but I'll share with all of you lovely readers ;) Here's a link to some of our wedding pics on the grounds at 'El Dorado Royale'..Hope you like. PICS OF OUR WEDDING IN MEXIO...AT THE EL DORADO ROYALE RESORT Tune in to the show to watch all the action that happens in Mexico on that episode of ‘Holly’s World.’..here's a clip..I Love Holly..isn't she beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..