Lovely Readers

Aug 17, 2009

BEATSTOCK '09

On Sat. August 15th, my super-duper cool sister got us FREE tickets to the "KTU's Beatstock 2009 Concert", we had awesome seats. This is my third time attending and every year it just gets Better & Better. We went to the one held at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel NJ. Performances were a mix of Pop & Freestyle: Pitbull, Kelly Rowland, Kim Sozzi, Angelo Venutto, The Backstreet Boys, and others.} Plus, the Legends of Freestyle: {Juddy Torres, Lisa Lisa, Stevie B, George Lamond, Coro, and Rockell.} Here's a picture of the Backstreat Boys when they first came out. The crowd went wild!. I'm always in it for the freestyle, but it's always cool to see the surprise performances too.
My sister and I Hubby and I Here's me, my 2 sisters and my soon to be sister-in-law ;) Already looking forward to next years Beatstock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..