Lovely Readers

Dec 27, 2009

Oh my! My boudoir is showing!!

Ooh La La! Bridal Boudoir Photography I will never forget the excitement leading towards my Boudoir Shoot. I wanted to present my hubby to be with an Xtra Special Gift that I knew only he would appreciate it the way he did. At the same time it meant so much to me too. I had so much fun putting my outfits and looks together in preparation. I did a mix of feminine & racy looks for the shoot. My awesome photographer Stephanie Sherwood helped make everything look so effortless and beautiful. I was very pleased with the final product, and he was too! My wonderful sister also treated me to a fun boudoir shoot at my house later that wk as well. We had so much fun creating genuine & meaningful pics that day. I even included my kitties Puma & Cali in the mix...lol. I later put together a hardcover book with these pics and presented him with both books. AND WELL...HE FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!! FYI: I had this card professionally done through My Publisher. May I just add that I was very pleased with the quality of their products. I'm making my next big project with them too, and I totally recommend them. For the card, I posted a pic of our Furbaby Cali right on the front of it with a cloud bubble that read.. "Please Marry My Mommy Today"..it was so cute. If your wondering what his gift to me was??, well let's just put it this way, Our 13-Day Honeymoon Stay at the one & only El Dorado Royale (Casita Suite) was all on him...talk about royal pampering..I coudn't have asked for more ;) Boudoir Teasers.. I totally advice all you beautiful ladies out there to give it a shot. It's so much fun. You do as much or as little as you want, and this doesn't have to only be for the special man in your life. You can totally do this one special thing for noone else but yourself. Just remember to keep it sexy & tasteful. Boudoir shots don't have to be risque, they can be sweet & classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..