Lovely Readers

Jul 17, 2009

recycle for change

So I was watching t.v., The National Geographic Channel and although I know how important it is to Recycle, I never knew things were this bad. I was enlightened :). I feel alittle ashamed, cause I def. don't do enough in helping with the problem. But I really want to start learning of more ways to do so. I've been researching on the Internet, and so far this is what I found. Hope I can help enlighten others out there. If you've been doing your part, THANK YOU. Anyone know of more ways?? Please share. Super Easy Ways To Help Our Planet Now: *Say “no” to ATM receipts. If everyone in the U.S. said no after each transaction, it would save a roll of paper so long it could circle the equator fifteen times. *Limit your showers to 5-7 min. *Unplug your T.V. and other appliances when you are not using them. Plus, you'll save yourself some money. This includes phone chargers. *Turn the lights off when your not using them. *Use reusable shopping bags. *Buy organic when possible. It costs more but it is healthier and it supports the health of the environment. *Fix dripping faucets. *Reuse scrap paper. Print on two sides, or let your kids color on the back side of used paper. *Line dry your washed laundry, if possible.

2 comments:

  1. When I was a kid I used to take 20-30 minute showers. It drove my dad insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all need to take heed and do what we can to save our planet. cool post. also, thanks for following my blog. i'm now a follower of your blog too.

    www.homebodyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..