Lovely Readers

Jun 26, 2009

Remembering Micheal

I jammed to Micheal's music all day today, and while driving to my sister's house. His beautiful music brought back so many memories. It's still hard to accept the reality that Micheal Jackson is no longer here. But it's absolutely REMARKABLE to see how his spirit is still moving the nation. On Thursday when I heard the news on t.v. I was shocked and in total disbelief. Michael Jackson has died. He was 50. They said that Michael suffered a cardiac arrest at his Holmby Hills home and that paramedics were unable to revive him when they arrived. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but that Micheal was completely unresponsive. I'm so devastated. My sister's and I grew up listening to his music and watching his videos. I don't think there's anyone out there who never heard of Micheal Jackson...he was that BIG. He was a man with so much fame & mystery, and his life was so great, yet so unfortunate. It's heartbreaking, Micheal had so many gifts. He touched so many people's lives, including my own. He grew old but remained a child at heart, and I think that's what made him so innocent and loving. I always believed he was innocent with the molestation charges. I think he had an extremely troubled childhood, and that played a major role in his upbringing & character. I wish he could have had a more positive adult life. He leaves behind so many memories and questions. There's many things we probably will never know of him but one thing is for sure, he shared his fame and fortune with the less fortunate. He changed Music Forever, and his gift for bringing people together will always be remembered. May he RIP, and his legacy live on for years to come. Of all the things I'm grateful for, although I was never lucky enough to meet him in person, I'm grateful to have had the privilege of living in his lifetime. There will never be another Micheal Jackson, an icon beyond compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..