Lovely Readers

Jun 23, 2009

from Myspace to Facebook to my Blog, Blog, Blog...

Hi! So...I'm new on here, but I'm up for the challenge. If it even ends up being a challenge. So far, this has been easier then Myspace or Facebook, go figure. I'm surprised I didn't know about this sooner. Oh well anyhow let me introduce myself, "L!nL!n", humourous for my real name, Linda. Over on Myspace & Facebook, we have something called a Username, which is where "L!nL!n or LinLin" originated. Anyway, Welcome! to my lil' world of.... everything from my general interests and daily go-abouts to my greater and bigger stories. Like everyone else out there, I live my life day to day and sometimes I get in the mood to just write about whatever. I have stories to tell, ideas to share, and a whole lot of pix to post. It's either that or my computer's crashing anyday now..lol. Anyway, I'm a down to earth chic, a newlywed, teacher, and an animal lover!!!hope you like my blog,....blog,...blog,..

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Always Thanks For Your Comments..